Senior Mobile Developer iOS
This position reports to: Software Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
ServiceNow is the world’s most innovative company, ranked #1 by Forbes. (https://www.forbes.com/innovative-companies/list/?linkId=52304714). We are changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Join the Platform UX team and work with a talented group of developers building out next generation technologies in the ServiceNow cloud platform. Be responsible for the platform innovation, architecture and features, and that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Senior Developer will be responsible for design and coding of various components for the Android client.
Our senior developers are characterized by a deep technical understanding of the domain along with outstanding coding skills to produce high quality software. As a senior Android developer, you will work alongside other Android developers to build our next generation ServiceNow mobile client.
- Design and coding of components for the Android client.
- Follow an agile scrum process to iteratively design and build high quality software.
- Full lifecycle responsibility for software development from requirements and design to coding and ensuring a high degree of quality through testing and automation.
- Work with different ServiceNow teams for incorporating various platform capabilities into the mobile architecture such as Security and Authentication, Session management, Persistence, integrating with third party systems, etc.
- 4-6 years of Android development, with high proficiency in Java on the Android platform and libraries
- Working on enterprise scale client development is a plus
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Prolific coding skills with high quality results
- BS/MS in Computer Science
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.