Along with your resume, please submit a link to your GitHub profile as well as any other examples of your work.
- Implement client-side applications
- Write automated tests
- Learn new technologies
- Inform API design
- Review Code
- 3 years of web design and development experience
- 5 years of web design and development experience
- Experience with Angular, Ember, or React
- Experience as UI lead on a public-facing site with $1M+ revenue or 100k+ users
- Full-stack proficiency (HTTP, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with the work of Douglas Crockford, Steve Souders, or Ilya Grigorik
We expect you have opinions about:
- Angular, Backbone, Ember, React
- Templating languages (haml, slim, liquid, HTMLBars)
- CSS frameworks like Bootstrap,Materilize, and Foundation
- CSS preprocessors (less, sass, stylus)
- Editors (vim, emacs, atom, sublime)
- Testing tools (Jasmine, Mocha, Sauce Labs, QUnit)
- Gulp, Grunt, Middleman
And want to attend a couple of conferences, such as:
- Fluent, An Event Apart, or Velocity
We possess varying talents but share a common goal. The iLoan team is built of incredible talent from a mix of industries and backgrounds. Everybody has a voice. Everybody contributes. The team collaborates and succeeds together.
We’re uniquely positioned for success. Envision a young company with a startup feel but distinct advantages. As part of OneMain, we operate with the financial backing of one of the nation’s largest personal loan lenders. This stability allows us to be agile while further scaling in a growing marketplace.
We strive to make an impact. In less than a year we rebuilt and relaunched OneMain's digital platform while building out the iLoan lending platform from idea to launch. That said, there are a lot of exciting challenges and opportunities ahead. This is just the beginning.
We seek excellence. We’re self-aware, reflective, and learn from our mistakes. Our team is built on strong common sense and logic. We’re not afraid to speak up and make suggestions for improvement.
We encourage continuous learning. Each employee gets an annual learning budget to elevate their skills. Attend a conference. Take a night class. If you find something that will take you to the next level, we will support you.
We’re social. It’s not all work around here. Daily catered lunches serve up the perfect setting to get to know your colleagues. Bi-weekly happy hours tend to spark up a few interesting conversations as well. Simply put - we believe in the power of socializing both on and off the clock.
We take care of our employees. Working late? Have dinner on us and a free ride home on our company account. Prefer a certain keyboard or set of headphones? Tell us and we’ll foot the bill. It’s the little things that count.
We’re iLoan. You know about us, we’d like to know about you. Let’s chat.