Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, Tempus empowers physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
- Solid experience with modern web application technologies like React or AngularJS
- Solid experience with server-side web technologies like as Node.js, Python, or Java
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience working with database technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB
- Familiarity with RESTful API structure, design, and implementation
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Scrum in a rapid-iteration environment
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and determination to save lives
We also appreciate
- Experience with automated end-to-end testing and related technologies like Nightwatch.js and Selenium.
- Experience working with product managers and design professionals
- A medical or scientific background
- A good sense of humor to have fun with challenging, rewarding work
- Unlimited paid vacation days and flexible work hours
- Free Food! Fully stocked kitchen with free snacks and drinks.
- Daily credits for lunch delivery to our office. Weekly catered meals and free dinner if you stay late
- Free shuttles from our building to CTA, Metra, and Union stations.
- Regular social events in and out of the office
- Company initiatives encouraging cross-functional learning, career development, and innovation