Are you ready to make a difference at a high-growth, global company, recognized as a “Visionary” in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce?
A Platinum Salesforce Partner, CloudCraze is the only SaaS based commerce product on the market, built natively in the Salesforce platform. With a core focus in the B2B space, CloudCraze is customer-focused, allowing our clients the ability to provide a tailored experience in order better connect and drive on-going relationships with their customers in ways that are commonly only experienced in B2C environments.
Reporting into the Director of Solution Engineering, the Senior Architect will be required to develop, own and manageCloudCraze reference demo assets as well as instill end to end development lifecycle discipline on the pre-sales engineering team.
This role will give you end to end exposure to the Salesforce ecosystem, technical leadership in a high-growth environment on a high energy team! You will have the ability to chart your own path and facilitate best in class engineering and asset management enabling the Sales team to close more deals, faster. You’ll be a programmer and architect, while having exposure to the fun of working on a sales team. The best part is, the code does not have to be bug free!
- Maintain expertise in Salesforce/APEX development and CloudCraze technical product knowledge.
- Own and manage strategic demo assets.
- Build programming extensions to support Enterprise Sales Cycles
- Help create demo best practices to guide sales teams.
- Leverage technical expertise to support Solution Engineers with extensions and advanced technical questions.
- Contribute to internal documentation (WIKI), author articles/white papers/blogs.
- Manage source code, defect and feature tracking.
- Own an asset. It’s yours, protect it!
- Eagerness to engage with a fast paced and growing company with a focus on high performance.
- 3+ years professional experience in Software Development Lifecycle, including feature or defect management and source code management.
- 5+ years professional experience participating in OO application development (Java, C#, APEX, Other)
- Aptitude to learn the technical aspects of the CloudCraze platform.
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar field of study relevant to the role.
- Apex programming experience.
Why Work Here?
Start-up feel with grown up benefits. Competitive pay, 401(k) with company matching contribution, Blue Cross and Blue Shield medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability. Chicago based employees also have access to a free gym on site, equipped with lockers and showers.
Transparency. No more wondering what's going on with the business and where its headed. Through quarterly "All Hands" and monthly "OurHour" meetings, we get together to discuss all things CloudCraze: recent client go-lives, new customer wins for the quarter, education on our partners or clients, financials and more, leaving plenty of time for Q&A with our CEO and executive team.
Get involved and have fun. We all take an active part in making this a fun place to work in and outside of the office. Get involved and give back through philanthropic organizations we volunteer with, or internal groups focused on culture, team building, and employee recognition. Sports your thing? We are active in several intramural sports teams and were kickball champs in our latest league.
Boat, bus or bike to work? We've got you covered with a FSA you can contribute pre-tax dollars, up to $255 per month, and use for transportation to work or parking fees. Bike year round, like some of our employees? We have an indoor bike storage facility and a lengthy bike rack right outside the office for keeping your wheels safe.
No more trudging out in bad weather to find lunch. We have a Fooda Popup Monday Friday, right in our lobby. And an organic fruit delivery to the office every week so there's plenty of healthy choices, literally at your fingertips.
Casual dress. Cut your dry-cleaning costs and pack your suits up. We have a casual dress code that matches our fun and focused culture.
Remote employment will be considered for candidates that have Salesforce Certifications and 2+ years of APEX development experience.
If qualified, we will respond. No agencies or solicitations, please. At this time, CloudCraze is not sponsoring visas for employment authorization. Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.