Salesforce Alliance Manager
Salesforce Alliance Manager
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a startup consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
We are currently seeking a talented Customer Experience & Salesforce Alliance Manager for our firm-wide Customer Experience practice. You are someone with significant experience building and developing core relationships within various Salesforce channels and have experience building alliances. We’re looking for someone who can bring that capability into this growing team and help shape its direction, and also help us celebrate the victories as the team grows.
You’ll be part of, and help lead, a team that takes as much pride in how it grows -and how much fun it’s having - as it has in the quality of the work we deliver. We enjoy our startup culture, and place high value in face-to-face time with our colleagues and team every Friday when we are not on client site. As a Manager at West Monroe, you will help set the direction for this growing team.
What are we looking for?
* A dedicated resource to managing our Customer Experience practice alliance relationships with 80% of that focus being on the Salesforce channel from a marketing perspective with focused and strategic attention. The remaining 20% would be focused on other CX specific alliances – nCino, Medallia etc.
* An individual to help drive our strategic direction, alignment to overall messaging, prioritization, and provocative thinking.
* Help in identifying our capabilities, create new offerings, ensure our focus is in the right strategic place
What will you be doing?
* Develop, enhance and build West Monroe’s Salesforce brand and POV
* Be WMP’s primary point of contact for Salesforce partners for anything marketing related (POV, messaging, campaig ns, events, communications, etc.).
* Develop and execute a social media strategy relevant to our alliance channels
* Help craft our top-level message to Salesforce and determine what WMP wants to be known for (strategic in nature, ensure we’re selecting the correct areas for the industry, market and internal capabilities)
* Partner with our marketing team to drive our Brand Recognition through Targeted Marketing into our alliance channels
- Channel Communications:
1. Content, frequency, voice, channels, target audience, etc.
2. Publish Monthly “Key Wins” and success stories newsletter to our AEs, success stories and post to the 62 org to ensure highest value view
- App Exchange Updates
1. Posting thoughtware, case studies, videos, demos, etc.
2. Identify appropriate campaigns, develop a strategy and execute
3. Be the liaison with Salesforce for any joint campaigns
- Event management related to event selection and decision if we should speak, own or host a booth or table, including Dreamforce
* Coordination of State of the Business presentations with key Salesforce stakeholders
- 2x/year for each key targeted offering
- 1x/year Driving our Brand Recognition with our Global Partners BearingPoint Europe and Grupo Assa
* Accreditation & Innovation
- Ensure WMP maintains Platinum status with Salesforce and responsible for Partner Value Score (PVS) monitoring
- Create awareness around key Partner Certifications in key areas (Service, CPQ, FSL, Communities)
- Manages the process to achieve and maintain Masters certification at both the product and industry level
- Achieve and maintain Accreditations at the Cloud level (i.e. FSC) or Add-On (i.e. Einstein)
- Manages the process to achieve Awards (i.e. Innovation Awards) at Salesforce events
Here’s what you need to bring to the table:
* 7+ years of Channel and/or Alliance creation, development and management experience
* Strong understanding of the Salesforce brand and capabilities within the CRM ecosystem.
* A point of view on how to grow and develop 3rd party relationships.
* Ability to define our solutions in a way that resonates to appropriate audiences (Salesforce AEs, potential clients, existing CRM clients, existing CX clients, existin g WMP clients)
* The ability to generate Thoughtware and new innovative ideas related to new releases and serve as the point person between CX Team, Marketing, Social Media and Visual Design (whitepapers, blogs, events, webinars, etc.)
* An understanding of Manufacturing Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Health Cloud, CPQ, Field Service Bolt, etc.
* The ability to advise CX Leadership Team, challenge the status quo, present findings and make recommendations
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other char acteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.