In addition to your development experience with SQL Statements and Scripting (PHP / Perl), you bring an innate love of solving problems and identifying solutions. Your genuine passion for technology, desire for continual growth, and troubleshooting skills make you a natural to be a part of our dynamic and close team. You are looking for more than a coding position where your creativity and ability to think "outside of the box" will help you identify, manage, and solve unique problems for some of our biggest clients.
In this role, you will:
- Generate custom reports highlighting skills in data analysis and mining.
- Maintain our BI solution.
- Develop report integration scripts.
- Review teammates’ solutions for quality assurance.
- Work with a broad range of internationally based clients and colleagues as well as domestic contacts
- Share your opinions, experience and insight with international clients and colleagues
- Have the opportunity to travel; travel will occur infrequently (once or twice a year)
Your Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years’ generating SQL statements (including Oracle and SQL Server dialects)
- 1-2 years’ experience with SQL Server Analysis Services
- 1-2 years’ experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- 1-2 years’ experience with scripting languages such as PHP and Perl
- 1-2 years’ experience in UNIX environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to details
What we offer
We are offering a challenging and interesting opportunity with extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast growing company. Benefits include a generous 401(k) plan, flexible hours, health care, tax-free transit and more!