Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our Shared Services function within the Quality Assurance and Client Delivery team. The manager will be responsible for the planning, management, and execution of several quality assurance policies, programs, and initiatives. This role may have contact and interaction with all levels of the WMP organization as well as external clients. Qualified candidates must have experience with project management and quality assurance as well as be ideally be familiar/have experience with a variety of the different projects (strategy, ERP, software selection, application development, etc.). Most importantly, candidates should be passionate about what they do and enjoy a fun, entrepreneurial environment!
* Foster and champion an environment that promotes trust, continuous improvement, innovation, quality outcomes and self-development.
* Foster open communication, that welcomes information sharing, seeks input from others and values diverse viewpoints.
* Coach, mentor, and train WMP employees to establish a consistent level of quality, accuracy, accountability, and compliance of organizational standards.
* Build relationships across the organization, while leveraging individual and cultural diversity to assist in achieving business goals and objectives.
* Assist in the development and implementation of West Monroe Partner’s quality assurance programs and policies, recommending revisions where necessary.
* Work with individual practices and branch offices to develop quality assurance plan.
* Document and share best practices with other practices/offices.
* Initiates suggestions for corrective action for procedural, product or process deficiencies.
* Responsible for assisting in the development of the project management life cycle and guidelines and creating safeguards against risk through proactive guidance, comprehensive documentation and continual assessment of WMP’s business processes and internal controls.
* Develop procedures, forms, instructions, and workmanship/implementation standards as necessary.
* Incorporate quality concepts and human factor techniques in the design of organizational operations.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred or equivalent experience required.
* 6 + years’ work experience in professional services (IT and process consulting), project management and quality assurance.
* Positive attitude, excellent customer communications skills and the ability to act on own initiative with a strong commitment to customer service.
* Ability to use appropriate analysis, judgment and logic when solving problems and making decisions.
* Ability to plan, execute and improve work processes to ensure achievement of business objectives.
* Ability to understand West Monroe Partner’s business, apply knowledge and critical thinking skills in day-to-day problems and solutions.Ability to listen actively and communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
* Ability to relate well with others, build relationships and constructively interact with a variety of people and situations.
* Ability to proactively achieve goals and objectives, which positively impact West Monroe Partner's business results.
* Ability to demonstrate integrity while successfully managing work demands and pressure; continually pursues personal development.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.