Do you believe the devil is truly in the details? Do you often catch things that go unnoticed by others? Does the prospect of analyzing and enhancing a user’s digital journey intrigue you? If so, One North is interested in hearing how your skills can add to our team – and help to improve the digital experiences we deliver to clients.
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join our fast-paced technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all QA testing for web and digital projects for high-profile clients. We are looking for someone with an extensive background in both manual and automated testing, who is eager to work with the latest technologies in a collaborative environment. You will be able to create your own testing, planning, execution and automation plans to indicate and remedy bugs within applications to ensure our clients’ experiences are top-notch.
- Implement test plans, cases, strategies and schedules to ensure that quality assurance targets are met.
- Create test scenarios and cases to address areas such as web application scenarios, database impact analysis and overall web usability.
- Develop and execute automated scripts to determine application readiness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to understand the project objectives, timeline, budget and schedule.
- Communicate progress, reports and results to ensure that our teams have all relevant information necessary to provide the best client service.
- Review and analyze bug descriptions and procedures, functional requirements and design documents to achieve an optimal solution.
- Update and improve automated test tools and suites to aid business needs with respect to functionality, scalability and performance.
- Perform functional and regression testing across applications, while identifying defects and potential risks.
- Own bug lifecycle management, including bug tracking, reporting, analysis and verification.
- Perform full application testing on both web and mobile web applications.
- Utilize best practices in day-to-day testing, using all-inclusive test data and various testing/automation tools.
- Create processes and documentation for QA procedures to meet or exceed standards within the project scope and delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related Information Technology field
- A minimum of 2 years of technical quality assurance experience
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (SASS)
- Experience using Selenium or similar testing frameworks for web applications
- Experience in .NET MVC, ASP.NET
- Familiarity with SEO
- Familiarity with OWASP and various web-based security standards
- Broad knowledge of capabilities across different browsers and devices
- Familiarity with CMS systems (Sitecore, WordPress or similar) a plus
- A knack for improving the big picture by homing in on little details that count
- A desire to work in a place where creativity (and humor) is consistently appreciated