Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for analyzing, modifying, and supporting application software. Produces quality code through continuous integration, development, and testing, utilizing approved technology solutions. Conducts development tasks including technical design, coding with test automation, support, and documentation.
- Delivers technical solutions based on approved designs.
- Maintains highly available systems. Ensures all projects and releases are appropriately tested and risks are mitigated.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of experience in development
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Experience with Continuous Improvement tools in software development strategy (Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience developing high volume applications
- Experience with Test Automation
- Familiarity with Mainframe technologies (CICS, Cobol, DB2, Assembler, etc.)
- Production support responsibilities
- High Availability
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
And by the way, while you’re waiting to hear from us, don’t forget to check out the great benefits Discover offers.
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!