Platform Architecture – Software Architect
The digital world won’t wait and we don’t settle. We need a trail blazer to architect solutions for the world’s most innovative companies on our next generation, cloud-based Ascendon platform. Are you seeking a challenging role and a place to leave your mark?
This critical role will require a highly technical individual who values continual learning, accountability, collaboration and team enablement in a fast-paced agile environment. The perfect candidate has demonstrated their ability to build scalable, maintainable, enterprise-grade products and is a forward thinker who is an open source proponent and technology buff. You will be well versed in C#, .NET, MS SQL Server, microservices and Cloud technologies.
We’re bringing balance back! CSG provides you with unlimited vacation time, and market competitive pay and benefits, including 401K, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more.
What your day will look like (most days):
• Provide architecture guidance to the team
• Work with stakeholders and create technical solutions for business needs
• Be the champion of coding standards and patterns and review code deliveries
• Learn the latest technology trends and introduce them to the team
• Work on stories and perform active hands-on development and delivery
• Collaborate with other Architects in the organization on cross-team activities
• Be involved in all aspects of the application delivery
To be considered for this game changer role, you have:
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or MIS
• Expert level knowledge of OOP/OOD concepts
• Expert level knowledge of Design Patterns and SOLID principles
• 10+ years’ experience using C#, .NET Framework/.NET Core, SQL Server, Elasticsearch, Web API
• Experience designing and implementing solutions based on microservices architecture
• AWS experience is strongly preferred
• Strong background in Software Architecture
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration process, industry standards and best practices
• Prior experience working in an Agile environment is strongly preferred