Casechek is a suite of software applications designed to help hospitals deliver safer patient care and work more efficiently with Medical Device companies. Our platform and service changes the dynamics between medical device companies and hospitals – removing antiquated processes and integrating the supply chain. It sounds crazy, but without Casechek, hospitals can’t be 100% sure they have everything they need for a surgical procedure – until the surgery starts.
We are looking for a network engineer who loves solving tough engineering challenges and has a passion for new technologies. You will be an integral part of our Agile development team. Although it is a collaborative environment, our team is self-motivated and also works independently. We strongly believe that great products can’t be created in isolation! Our development team interacts with our healthcare customers to understand their needs and ultimately deliver the best user experience possible.
- High level of motivation, initiative and sense of urgency
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Comfortable taking ownership of your work with minimal oversight
- Ability to dive into multiple technologies at a time
- Exceptional decision making and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree – engineering, information technology or computer science focus preferred
- Knowledge of Network protocols (TCP/IP)
- Experience setting up site-to-site VPN connections
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Ability to build scalable network architectures
- Automation experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting
- Experience with healthcare systems (i.e. Epic, PeopleSoft, and/or interfaces (Cloverleaf/Qvera)