Based in Chicago, BenchPrep enables the world's leading education, training, and assessment companies to build and deliver best-in-class online learning programs. The company’s innovative enterprise SaaS learner success solutions are disrupting the exam prep, continuing education, certification and credentialing markets by providing an unmatched learning experience. Customers include ACT, Becker Professional Education, AAMC, CFA Institute, ProLiteracy, HR Certification Institute, Hobsons, McGraw Hill Education, OnCourse Learning, GMAC, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. More than 3 million learners have used BenchPrep’s platform to attain academic and professional success.
We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to its mission and approach each day as an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.
We are looking for a seasoned mobile engineer to join our team. We are a multi-tenant cross-platform learner success platform. Our mobile deliveries for our tenants are mostly hybrid applications.
- At least 2 years experience with Obj-C, Swift, and Java for Android
- Know how to build and manage targets in Xcode
- Familiar with Apple Developer Portal, App Store Connect, Google Play Console, and Google Firebase
- Know how to create build types in Android Studio
Additionally, the following is a plus:
- Familiarity with offline support for WebKit and WebView
- Familiarity with mobile SSO implementations