Livly is seeking an iOS developer to join our quickly growing mobile team! You'll be responsible for the development and maintenance of iOS applications using Swift. You’ll join a supportive community where designers and developers across iOS, Android, and web collaborate to face exciting new challenges that redefine the way mobile impacts people’s lives.
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Building iOS (Swift) applications, taking a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support.
- Implement all aspects of an app design - high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- Find and fix bugs in a timely manner.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Swift code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and standards.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Technically curious
- Eager to contribute and learn
- Able to contribute in a collaborative manner
- An effective communicator
- A conscientious team member
- Keen on having ownership of your work
What you bring to this role:
- 3+ years experience in iOS development using Swift and/or Objective-C
- Experience with CoreData, Realm or similar frameworks.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to backend services
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Ability to identify and diagnose performance issues and resolve them quickly
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes
- Familiar with different design patterns (MVC, MVVM, MVP etc)
- Experience with dependency managers (Cocoapods/Carthage etc)
- Experience with Android development a plus
- Experience with offline storage a plus
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.