Front End Web Developer (Digital Marketing)
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 360,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly one million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is looking for a Front End Developer who will be responsible for and manage all front-end visual design, development, and support of digital marketing communications, including websites and microsites, landing pages, email and free lead gen tools.
The ideal candidate will love working in a fast-paced and agile environment, coordination of various G2 Crowd marketing programs. Most of the development work will live in the HubSpot CMS (landing pages, web pages, email, etc), and so someone with experience developing in HubSpot/HubL would be an added bonus.
Note: this role will be focused on front end web development for our non-product pages of G2 Crowd. Some of those pages are the:
- Blog Content: owning and helping redesign the learn.g2crowd.com content & resources hub.
- Pillar Pages: in-depth pillar pages on specific topics we want to rank for (eg. b2b marketing).
- Free Tools: building free lead gen tools, similar in functionality to this free email signature generator or this website grader (focused on providing value, in return for email address).
- Product Pages: helping redesign and continuously evolving our vendor product pages that help vendors understand how they can leverage G2 Crowd profiles & data.
- Develop high converting product pages, landing pages, and blog templates.
- AB test different layouts, call to actions, content types, and more to help ensure our marketing content converts at the highest possible rate.
- Brainstorm unique and interesting free web apps that we can create to add value for customers, and that become lead magnets.
- Support the marketing team to reach their traffic, lead, MQL and sales goals.
- Design, develop, test, and implement front-end, responsive web code and design for marketing execution.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, case studies, infographics, video, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages, and present to senior management.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team such as product pages, landing pages, pillar pages, the blog home and post layouts, and more!
- Track and monitor campaigns using Google Analytics and HubSpot.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates and other project stakeholders to accomplish project goals.
- 3+ years marketing and web design/development experience that includes some combination of front-end web dev/design, website optimization, graphic design, and HubSpot marketing experience.
- Comfortable working with responsive layouts and designs, and building effective intuitive user interfaces.
Preferred / Bonus Experience
- Proficiency using HubSpot Content Optimisation System (landing pages, website pages, blog designer, etc).
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.