What You'll Do:
- Lead several teams of software engineers working on full-stack applications
- Work with product managers to define the vision and objectives for Stats Data driven AI products
- Collaborate with other Engineering leaders to ensure awareness and drive cooperation and collaboration across organization
- Share and mentor the team to solve complex problems
- Deliver innovation and high quality user and business value as quickly as possible, leveraging industry engineering best practices, continuous improvement, coaching, performance management and architectural contribution
- Build an efficient and productive engineering organization and system based on agile development practices, continuously ensuring that execution and quality is kept high
- Contribute to the definition and execution of the business strategy by collaborating with other functions
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software design and development, with 3+ years in leadership or management roles
- Proven track record of building and managing strong software development teams
- Experience with building large-scale, microservices based applications
- Experience with machine learning, big data and cloud technology engineering is highly preferred
- Hands-on programming and architecture design for a variety of enterprise software applications with a proven track record of shipping products and/or solutions; experience in a wide array of technologies (e.g. .NodeJs, Java, go, open source) is preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge and experience with quality practices such as unit testing, code reviews, test automation, and DevOps (e.g. continuous integration and delivery)
- Demonstrated results with SaaS (e.g. microservices) and N-Tier architectures, application servers, web frameworks, databases and data warehouses, analytics, and RESTful web services
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.