eCommerce Solutions Manager
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
eCommerce Solutions Manager: The eCommerce Solutions Manager will lead a team of individuals responsible for building, improving and maintaining one of our most important channels: our website. As a digital leader in a fast-paced, innovative company, the eCommerce Solutions Manager must understand an efficient technology stack, be willing to challenge orthodoxy with creative solutions and have excellent project management skills to deliver accurate, detail-oriented work against aggressive timelines.
General Functions & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, hire, manage and develop a team of front and backend developers responsible for building and managing our website in concert with our web agency
- Lead and develop a Web Support Specialist responsible for identifying, investigating and resolving issues on RXBAR.com
- Provide guidance and leadership across the eCommerce development team
- Strategically assign development resources to projects to ensure most effective and efficient outcomes and timelines
- Build rapport with web agency to ensure trust, collaboration and effective teamwork across internal and external development resources
- Manage the Magento CMS and third-party integrations
- Partner with marketing colleagues to understand business goals and recommend eCommerce solutions designed to support those goals
- Collaborate with Web Analyst to use site performance data to recommend site enhancements
- Develop technical requirements for site enhancements and add-ons
- Usher web projects through the entire project lifecycle (research/scoping, development, testing and deployment) by working across both internal and external development resources
- Manage project timelines, release schedules, website budget and agency scope of work
- Audit integrations and evaluate third-party vendors on a regular cadence
- Remain abreast of new technologies and trends in the eCommerce retail space, incorporate into recommendations for site enhancements.
Communication & Collaboration:
- Proactively communicate release cycles, delays, risks and project dependencies with key stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborate with eCommerce Marketing Managers to execute best-in-class web experiences for consumers and wholesale customers
- Lead development of eCommerce roadmap in collaboration with eCommerce Marketing Managers and provide strategic guidance on tools needed to execute against it
- Manage relationship with web agency
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience supporting high-traffic e-commerce sites
- Experience using Magento content management system preferred
- Excellent planning, project management, analytical and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Prior agency experience or vendor management experience preferred
- Ability to adapt communication to audience – customer, service, vendor, etc.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.