Director of Technical Enablement
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping Enterprises to reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks.
Kenna is looking for a Director of Technical Enablement who is interested in advancing the state of the art in cyber risk management. The Director will play a key role in driving the adoption and implementation of Kenna's Vulnerability and Exploit Intelligence platform.
As the Technical Enablement Director, you will be focused on building an enablement program from the ground up, including training and support models, for both technical sales and our alliances program and partner community. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of deep technical knowledge and business acumen in the security market place.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and manage content to educate and empower the sales team on product training.
- Work with sales, marketing, customer success, and technology leadership to create curriculum for sales and sales engineering.
- Work with Partner marketing and the partner team to develop a partner enablement curriculum.
- Enable growth through the planning, design, and execution of a successful enablement program across product lines.
- Define best practices, FAQs, and create a repository of information and content.
- Gather feedback from sales team and internal stakeholders to continuously improve enablement programs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Masters’ degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or technical related fields.
- 8-12 years technical experience as a focused technical lead, sales engineering or solution architecture role, ideally with increasing influence and responsibility.
- Technical background in security, with ability to get hands-on with the product and demonstrate ability to learn, apply and teach technical concepts to a technical audience.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in concise and understandable terms as well as relate how other companies’ technologies and how those can be integrated into the Kenna platform.
- Experience developing curriculum and content for effective sales training.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to both create and present technical content to both sales and technical audience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Read Full Job Description