Director, Security Operations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brings prior work experience to organize and define work for complex or ambiguous situations
- Provides consultation, training, and knowledge sharing to associates
- Actively contributes to domain body of knowledge
- Performs risk assessments for Ensono and its’ clients that have organizational or global company impact
- Manages large scale program and project implementations
- Capable of performing in depth detailed architectural security and risk reviews for solutions, products, programs, etc.
- Provides security sales support and consultative activities within Ensono and with Ensono's clients
- Functions and interacts comfortably at the VP level or in a capacity that has global impact across Ensono
- Participates in external organizations, committees, councils, industry groups, etc.
- Interacts in a collaborative fashion with industry peers at other companies, organizations, and Ensono's clients
- Aligns security, privacy, and legal requirements with security and business initiatives
This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
Specific hiring needs may vary by location, industry, client, internal department and other business related factors. The qualifications section lists examples that may be used as guidance when populating required and preferred skills sections of recruiting requisitions / job postings.
- Must have a minimum of eight years of direct full-time security work experience in three or more of the 10 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP CBK®.
- Must have a minimum of five years of direct full-time work experience across all four ISACA Security Experience Domains
- Must possess a familiarity with privacy and legal regulations the affect Ensono's business operations
- Creates an environment that empowers associates to greater levels of responsibility
- Leverages the strengths of others to meet specific business needs
- Challenges existing paradigms without creating more resistance than support
- Demonstrates a willingness and ability to make difficult decisions
- Cultivates a shared vision among all stakeholders
- Constantly evaluates what Ensono does and compares it to the best way and the right way
- Requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree, 8 years and a Master's degree, a PhD with 5 years’ experience, or equivalent work experience
- CISSP Certification
- Security Domain Specific Certification (CRISC, CISA, CGEIT, PSP, etc.)
- CISM Certification
- Individual Industry Recognition
- Understands the competitive landscape from both a business and technical perspective
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.