DevOps Operations Engineer
The DevOps Engineer will help develop the infrastructure that supports our Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions, Software as a Service solutions, and Data Integration initiatives. This position is integral to our success and requires a thoughtful, methodical approach. You will have a healthy mix of working modes — sometimes working with Software/Data Engineers on projects with significant infrastructure components, and sometimes working alone or with Infrastructure Team on larger infrastructure projects (like rebuilding our provisioner or improving our monitoring, logging, and alerting systems).
At Pareto, what you build has impact on millions and works to better Healthcare. You’ll do this in one of the fastest growing companies in Healthcare Analytics, with a culture that promotes innovation, freedom, growth, and humor.
- Develop, maintain and optimize automated deployment, certification and testing infrastructure for platform/solutions against multiple cloud and on-premise platforms
- Design new strategies for optimizing all aspects of the certification, CI, release and deployment processes using latest cloud, container and virtualization techniques (AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Develop, test and maintain build and deployment scripts in CI/CD framework/tools to automate and streamline deployment processes.
- Monitor, analyze and improve performance and cost of deployment, operation, build and CI processes
- Produce and maintain documentation on installations, procedures, and requirements for systems.
- Work with infrastructure team to design and build cloud agnostic integrations into common cloud data technologies
- Scaling out our monitoring systems so that we know before our customers do anytime something isn't completely working.
- Experience using containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Vagrant)
- Strong experience with Jenkin, Shell Scripting and Linux System
- Experience in building Docker container and working with Docker Service Discovery and Orchestration
- Code and configure CI/CD
- Manage source control systems
- Understanding of distributed systems and Microservices architecture
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology
- Experience Auto Scaling, Load Balancers, Proxy Servers, SNS, SQS, DNS, CDNs and WAFs
- Experienced working in/with Lean, DevOps cultures
- contributions to Open Source projects.
- advanced networking experience and/or knowledge.
- security experience and/or knowledge.
- experience with microservice and/or event-driven architecture.
- Knowledge of using distributed stream processing platforms specifically Apache Kafka
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.