The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
Here it’s the people that matter. Our Chicago office is home to a collective of skilled individuals with a collaborative spirit. We thrive on each other’s differences, from industry-leading insight formers to award-winning creative types. Together we create big, bold campaigns for many of the world’s best-known brands. Our clients include Nissan, Infiniti, McDonald’s, General Mills and more!
The Marketing Store is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team bringing solutions to clients through our services and technology. This role is an incredible opportunity for someone with a strong knowledge of CI/CD technology, infrastructure, and applicaton support. You will work closely with management, developers, DevOps engineers and project teams.
- Maintain, debug, deploy infrastructure and apps for our global technology stack
- Own client issues reported, seeing problem through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solution to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Day to day operational support of applications, servers, and cloud infrastructure
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Coordinating with client support teams
- Document knowledge and processes into our wiki
- Championing automation processes
- Participate in rotational 24x7 on-call
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of systems experience (non-hobbyist)
- Understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS and/or Azure
- Understanding of web based technologies (Nginx/PHP/Java)
- Understanding of database technologies (MySQL/Mongo/Caassandra)
- Knowledge of networking and Linux shell
- Configuration management such as Ansible, Puppet and/or Chef
- Infrastructure as code such as Terraform
- Python, Ruby and Java knowledge
- Self-directed and can operate without intensive management
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical and critical thinking skills required
- Understands business priorites and business logic
The Marketing Store, A HAVI Company, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, life insurance, retirement savings (RRSP) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services) and employee assistance program.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
The Marketing Store welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.