Who We Are
Geneva Trading is a global propriety trading firm founded in 1999 and headquartered in Chicago, IL. Our continual focus on strategic expansion has allowed us to grow our global operations to include additional offices in New York, Amsterdam, Dublin, and Singapore.
Geneva is a nimble organization focused on our core strengths: risk management, market development, technological innovation, and alpha generation. Our dedication to the improvement and optimization of our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry.
Our offices are comprised of collaborative and entrepreneurial teams that seek to capitalize on opportunities in the global market. We pride ourselves on a culture of integrity, trust, passion, and a dedication to personal excellence.
Surround yourself with the best and the brightest, solve complex problems and accelerate your career by becoming a member of our team.
How You Can Make an Impact
- Enhance, support and monitor all aspects of the trading infrastructure.
- Identify and facilitate the resolution of complex technical issues, spanning from the trading desk, internal and exchange infrastructure and back-office.
- Own technical issues when they arise, either seeing them through to completion or handing off to the proper escalation/support path.
- Build and maintain scripted toolset to enhance areas of data analytics, application configuration/deployment, data consolidation and all other areas that could exploit automation where not already implemented.
- Manage and enhance change management system for software and infrastructure deployments.
- Coordinate across three geographic regions that include Asia, Europe, and the United States.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related technical field from a top university
- Exceptional communication skills
- A self-motivated person with a passion for solving complex problems
- Proficient in Linux/Unix/ Windows
- Proficient in Python
- Familiar with SQL
Why You Should Join Us
- Great People. We’re ambitious and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Compensation Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as on-site seminars, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Wellness Programs. We believe that balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, on-site gym, and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.