CTO / Software Architect
At Bridge, we have a big vision: a world without predatory financial services and real financial inclusion for the millions of underbanked families affected by incarceration in America. It's a big task and we're just getting started.
Pursuant to that, we're looking for someone up to the challenge. We're seeking a talented and highly motivated Software Architect to build and execute on the vision for our consumer-facing mobile application. This includes software development, system design, leading and hiring software developers (or contractors), etc. The role will serve on the executive team.
Ideally, you have:
- 5+ years experience as a senior software engineer (have led a team of more than 2)
- Extensive iOS/Android app development experience
- Prior startup experience and a willingness to take risk
- Built something entirely on your own at some point in your career
- Residence in Chicago, IL (within 15 miles)
- Ability to communicate a vision
- Passion for working for a mission-driven company
Bonus points for:
- Knowing someone that's been affected by incarceration
This will be the first outside hire for Bridge - so there will be meaningful equity compensation. Also, we are currently in stealth, so you are unlikely to find anything about us on LinkedIn.
Salary Range = $85k - $100k