Core Value Assurance Specialist
- Job Description:
Are you passionate about Sales? Do you enjoy coaching? Guaranteed Rate is looking for someone like you!
At Guaranteed Rate, a Core Value Assurance Specialist (CVAC) is responsible for monitoring and grading Guaranteed Rate sales to ensure adherence to the Guaranteed Rate sales process. Guaranteed Rate’s CVAC Specialist will aid in the delivery of training initiatives and play a key role in the analysis of our sales process and customer service interactions. CVAC Specialist will also provide valuable input for the implementation of action plans and ongoing monitoring of sales. By effectively communicating results, this role will serve as a key liaison to the Inside Sales Support Director and Vice President of Sales (Online Division).
What do we want from you?
- Conduct ongoing sales practice reviews of Mortgage Specialist/Sales and present results in detailed, structured reports.
- Create and maintain necessary reporting in the CVAC library.
- Collaborate with the Core Value Assurance team to ensure accuracy, proper focus and timely communication of review results.
- Work on partnering with Sales Directors to better assist and monitor sales skills and efficiencies.
- Managing Internal CVAC Call Reviews and External Secret Shopping efforts; develop and implement reporting dashboards to effectively communicate results.
- Review, summarize, score, and provide standardized reports of agent interactions for Mortgage Specialists on a regular basis.
- Assist in the development of the Training Library; conduct ongoing reviews and update all training materials, to include customization as appropriate.
- You’ll maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success.
Here are some of the qualifications we are looking for:
- Some relevant experience in a sales organization and/or call center preferred
- If you have mortgage experience, that is a huge plus
- Be able to demonstrate initiative in project-related activities and act independently
- Excellent written, communication, and organizational skills
- If you are bilingual, huge bonus
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft office products
Here are some of the perks you earn from working here at Guaranteed Rate and being part of the family:
- Base plus monthly performance bonus – nothing like a little motivation!
- While we don’t allow jeans we also don’t require suits so just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
- We’re all about flexibility – gotta love work/life balance.
- A free on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? Did we mention the free part?
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. All meals are subsidized so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $25 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, Cross Fit or boxing. We like our folks healthy and happy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with Wi-Fi, two bars, music, grills and fun umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Marti Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, Short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?