Analytics- DevOps Engineer
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- An environment where you will be involved with technology innovation activities such as research, evaluations, and prototyping
What you’ll bring:
- Five or more years of hands-on experience in a system administration and/or software development profession
- Proficiency working in a Linux-based environment, including scripting and system administration
- Proficiency with one (or more) automation tools, such as Puppet, Ansible, or Chef
- Experience working on teams operating under an Agile Scrum or Kanban delivery methodology
- Experience working within CI/CD environments and a passion for automation and system quality
- Experience managing an AWS based cloud environment running business critical applications
What we’d prefer to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experienceAt least seven years of hands on application development experience
- Proficiency in one (or more) programming languages, such as Java or Python
Impact you’ll make:
- You’ll operate as a member on one of the core teams responsible for enabling new features and optimizing our multi-petabyte platforms that support a diverse community of internal and customer based data scientists, statisticians, modelers, product developers and data strategists
- Help to build the platforms and tools that support the Analytics communities of TransUnion
- Implement and deploy leading-edge analytics environments including software, end-user tools and other services
- Collaborate with product owners and team members on requirements and implementation approaches for addressing demand and challenges
- Design and Develop tools and services enabling end-user productivity and system integrations
- Partner with business resources to troubleshoot issues, manage capacity, and plan for the optimization and expansion of environments
- Maintain and ensure availability and quality of systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.