Ensure quality of launched online campaigns both pre-launch and post-launch. Monitor running campaigns and clients, and troubleshoot ongoing issues with campaigns or clients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- QA campaigns in both pre- & post-launch to ensure accuracy and correct implementation.
- QA client integrations, creative content & campaign configurations post launch as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise with clients, identifying the cause and fix or escalate to appropriate entity.
- Test new product releases ensuring user experience remains intact.
- Monitor running campaigns and companies alerting of any anomalies or errors and initiating the process to fix the issue
- Drive the QA process including: suggesting and implementing process improvements, identifying new tools and coordinating improvements with R&D.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1 years of QA experience, ideally in web environments
- Software QA or online production/media QA experience.
- Experience of 3rd party ad servers such as Doubleclick and Atlas a plus
- Knowledge of QA procedures and ability to understand business requirements and translate them to QA requirements
- Experience in scripting languages and/or automation is a plus
- Motivated, self-starter, self-learner, highly collaborative, team player
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience explaining technical information to non-technical people.
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of web testing techniques is a plus
- Flexible to work late evenings occasionally to accommodate late launches or issues
Experience and Education
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience