Employee Engagement Coordinator
The Employee Engagement Coordinator is responsible for performing Company Culture related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting all departments.
These direct responsibilities include employee engagement survey administration, content management, facilitation of culture related training, partnerships in event planning, recognition programs, onboarding assistance and others that may arise based on continuous employee feedback.
The position will report to the Director of Culture and will be responsible for the execution of the culture program priorities. This person will need to work closely with the Internal Communictions, Information Technology and Marketing teams.
- Administers internal employee engagement surveys through the use of selected third party vendors.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative data analysis of employee engagement survey results and makes recommendations to Director of Culture on potential focus areas.
- Collaborates with Internal Communiations team to develop content for monthly newsletters, The Hub and internal messaging to leaders and employees.
- Capabale of build strong working relationships across multiple departments in the organization.
- Maintains excellent time management, organizational and project management skills.
- Capabable of identifying and collaborating with key stakeholders across a full project cycle.
- Manages multiple projects seamlessly while providing superior customer service.
- Balances strong consulting and facilitation skills when delivering training material.
- Maintians strong and professional public speaking skills across all employee levels including leadership.
- Performs consistent documentation of all projects and events administered.
- Partners closely with other HR Coordinators on special projects.
- Manages Council members schedule and monitors their priorities to ensure they are consistent with the approved culture program’s initiatives.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in SMS operations (preferred)
- 3+ years of project management experience (preferred)
- Advanced proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (required)
- Experience utilizing online video conferencing tools such as Zoom, Skype or Webex.
- Traits: attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, excellent communication skills, relationship management, presentation skills.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.