The HAVI Advanced Analytics and Consulting (AA&C) team helps its clients to improve their business performance by providing actionable recommendations based on best-in-class analysis and effective business translations.
The Supply Chain Optimization team within AA&C helps its clients to optimize end-to-end supply chain via assessment and advisory services that involve (but not limited to) data analysis, modeling, network design, process improvement, risk contingency development and implementation of key supply chain strategies. It customizes analysis to individual client needs and pro-actively identifies improvement opportunities on an ongoing basis. The team is currently driving the commercialization of its existing supply chain services while developing expanded services to support current clientele and new business growth.
This position will lead Supply Chain advisory services development along with delivery of services and solutions to internal (within HAVI) and external clients. This role will assume leadership in development and delivery of scalable business processes and reporting up to executives in order to support commercialization. This position will direct and aid efforts in data management, service execution and advanced analytics.
- Ability to identify clients' problems specific to supply chain and identify and communicate opportunities.
- Oversee client assignments part time or full time on larger projects and deal with senior executives with clients, usually at Vice president or C-level (CEO, CFO, CIO, CMO, …)
- Write / Coordinate proposals and pre-sale support, while working with a set of key clients to generate new leads and be accountable for revenue targets.
- Comfortable working with large data sets – pulling data from various systems and joining, analyzing data to create summary reports.
- Lead, develop and effectively communicate services vision, strategy, road-map to different levels of stake-holders from Analysts to Senior level Executives.
- Work with HAVI senior leadership in organization design, execution and organization risk management.
- Build, grow and manage relationships with external customers, technology vendors, internal business and other stakeholders.
- Assess, Build and lead a team to help perform advanced supply chain modeling for internal and external clients.
- Motivate and inspire direct reports and extended team to drive department vision, strategy and objectives.
- Provide leadership support with optimization models for different production and transportation requirements and constraints in the supply chain.
- Guide the teams with all data management steps required for analysis including but not limited to the collection, validation, and presentation of data for delivery.
- Develop business processes and explore new tools / technology that can be used to scale and increase work flow efficiencies of the Optimization services.
- Collaborate with various functional and business teams to identify and execute changes in technology and process for continuous improvement in services delivery.
- Support the development of a repository of HGS Optimization study results and insights.
- Lead efforts to develop and implement Network Optimization Savings Tracking process.
Support HAVI Supply Chain Services commercialization efforts to:
- Design and manage the service development roadmap to drive market readiness.
- Identify opportunities to improve service value, expand functionality, and/or increase scalability.
- Manage and provide thought leadership for integration efforts across HAVI departments, business partners, and service platforms.
- Drive value and efficiency by identifying opportunities to leverage process and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics / Statistics, IT, Supply Chain Management, or Business Degree with Analytics, plus 12+ years of experience in Consulting / Supply Chain / manufacturing, 7+ years of experience of leading/managing large team and solutions
- Master’s Degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics / Statistics, IT, Supply Chain Management, or Business Degree with Analytics, plus 10 + year of experience in Supply Chain / manufacturing, 6+ years of experience of leading/managing large team and solutions
- Consulting, Foodservice or CPG analytics background.
- Past experience involving Consulting and interaction with C-Suite clients
- Experiences in running different parts of supply chain, including planning, procurement, category management, , manufacturing, distribution and operations
- Other optimization expertise
- Strong financial acumen and discipline and value driven solution mindset
- Work Experience in Optimization, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, or Operations
- Personal initiative and strong ownership
- Strong problem-solving skills using data-driven approach
- Strong interpersonal, communication and client interaction skills
- Understanding and hands on experience in supply chain management
- Knowledge and experience in network optimization and other related analytics areas
- Ability to set strategic directions and translating strategies into executions
- Solution development
- Project management
- People / team management
- Supply Chain Optimization Software – SC Guru; Logic Net Plus
- MS Office (Access, Excel)
- Simulation Software – Arena, Anylogic, Pro Model, etc.
- Other optimization software – Cplex, Gurobi,
- Other analytics package, PowerBI, R, Pytheon, SAS, SQL