Ansarada is a global B2B SaaS business with a big vision for a world where every business, in every critical decision, is always ready to act. The company was born out of an absolute belief in companies and the people who found, run and advise them. We’re on a mission to achieve this with our SaaS platform and world class team who are based in five main hubs: Sydney, Ho Chi Minh, Chicago, New York and London.
Our AI-powered intelligent information platform enables businesses to know, raise and realise their potential, and gives confidence to businesses in every decision – from knowing exactly what they have, to where they‘re going and what they need to get there.
Why does the role exist?
We’re growing the design team and need the right people working on the right problems. Our brand and design language is key in communicating directly to customers; in the product, in marketing collateral, and internally to our staff. The visual representation of our brand demands a dedicated focus as we believe in crafting every aspect of the customer experience. This is a role for someone who can be the advocate for great visual design and ensure consistent implementation, with high quality assurance, across all areas of the company.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of design production throughout all phases of a project with guidance by Creative Director
- Support the marketing team by delivering digital and printed collateral
- Collaborate on interaction designs for product and marketing
- Produce internal collateral for various teams
- Work with creative concepts through to implementation of ads, marketing collateral, web content, presentations - essentially any project that needs visuals
- Craft graphic elements, assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems
- Partner with front-end developers and create HTML and CSS-friendly designs
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders and customers
- Be an ambassador for the brand look and feel and ensure all creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest quality of the company’s visual standards
- Contribute to the overall creative process and communication strategy through brand voice, vocabulary, phrasing, and adherence to brand standards
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
We’d love to hear from you if you have.....
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in visual and graphic design
- Ability to interpret design briefs and client goals into concepts and create exceptional user experiences and collateral with a strong eye for aesthetics and design
- Strong skills with Adobe CC and Sketch software tools for the purpose of creating print ready finished art, digital ads, web/mobile page layouts, web-optimized imagery
- Passion for visually communicating concepts in the simplest and most concise forms
- Ability to wear many hats – you'll be a little bit interactive art director, UX designer, web designer, copywriter, and a lot visual communicator
Turning our goal of disrupting an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative, and innovative people. We'll help you raise your potential through both career and personal development opportunities, and you’ll enjoy all the benefits you would expect from a fast-growth technology company.
Take a virtual tour of our Sydney headquarters with our CEO Sam Riley here.
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Read Full Job Description