At ShopRunner, our mission is to help retailers thrive by sparking and deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love.
Our 4.4M members receive exclusive benefits such as free 2-day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 140+ retailers. Our retailers enjoy the power of cross-retailer network effects in the form of new customers and increased purchase frequency.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a talented visual designer with deep digital design skills to concept and refine visual identity and communicate with compelling, beautiful design. You will collaborate across disciplines to develop visual stories from design research, brand direction and market analysis, then create a visual language to meet a variety of product development goals. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of final output.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ideate and prototype to develop the ShopRunner visual language
- Clarify and articulate design principles in a variety of modes spanning written documents, interactive presentations, collaborative workshops and design artifacts
- Balance work across a range of projects that integrate digital, graphic and product design
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers, marketing managers and the sales team to define, refine and evolve how we communicate with our customers
- Be the voice of our customers, deeply understanding the problems we are solving for our customers and how well our solutions meet those needs
- Implement common, responsive and consistent experiences, patterns, frameworks and style guides across the ShopRunner properties
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An obsession with customer research, psychology and behavior
- Ability to audit and develop compelling user experiences
- In-depth knowledge of how to represent our users and communicate with empathy for our customers
- Track record of designing and launching impactful brands + marketing campaigns
- Application of design methodologies – identifying value, defining hypotheses and measuring experiments
- Mastery of tools – everything from sketching to high fidelity digital prototyping
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with peers and senior management
- Deep knowledge of responsive techniques and the device landscape
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
- 5+ years of experience as a visual or interaction designer
- A Bachelor's degree in graphic design, HCI or related design degree is ideal
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.