Visual Designer, Marketing Content
- Translate business and marketing objectives into cohesive, eye-catching digital campaigns that are clear, compelling, and effectively drive results based on our KPIs.
- Design a variety of marketing assets including live-action/animated videos, digital ads, landing page designs, site graphics, social media graphics, banners, static and rich banner ads, printed collateral, event graphics, and much more.
- You understand the value of design and brand within a business context to develop omni-channel digital experiences.
- Be able to multitask between various projects and meet deadlines. Be comfortable working across any content format - you’re at ease directing/designing an e-book, video, or website.
- Contribute to the evolution of the website design, customer experience, and brand story.
- Be an informed and vocal advocate of great design and drive adherence to brand guidelines.
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.
- Minimum 3 years experience designing video content, professional emails, web page design, social media graphics, design layouts for case studies, white papers, eBooks etc.
- Expertise in photography, audio editing & video production. You’ve used Premiere Pro, After Effects or tools like them.
- Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop are your constant companions.
- Experience working with front-end web developers, familiarity with tools like Sketch. You’re all about bringing responsive design to life.
- Familiarity with industry standard marketing metrics and KPIs used to measure successful campaigns and marketing tactics.
- Excellent grammar and rudimentary editing skills - you never let typos go unnoticed.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation systems is appreciated (no programming or system administration skills needed).
- CSS experience would be enthusiastically welcomed