4C is a global leader in data science and media technology with solutions for multi-screen marketing. Brands, agencies, and media owners rely on the 4C Insights Affinity Graph™ to identify their most valuable audiences and improve effectiveness across channels. With more than $1 billion in annualized media spend running through its software-as-a-service platform, 4C offers activation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, and NBCUniversal as well as TV Synced Ads across display, search, social, and video. The company also provides paid, earned, and owned media analytics leveraging its Teletrax™ television monitoring network which detects over 400 million TV asset airings on an annual basis. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in 16 worldwide locations across the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and the Philippines. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
4C is looking for a full-time UX/UI designer with in-house experience working on UX and interaction design for web based products.This role requires a great eye for design and being well versed in best practices for usability and current web standards. Portfolio and work experience should demonstrate the ability to think through end-to-end user flows with focus on interaction and design.
- Quickly sketch, prototype, sketch and iterate on wireframes.
- Work closely with product managers to develop wireframes, user flows and/or prototypes based on project requirements and user feedback
- Work closely with developers to translate designs and interactions into code.
- Work within existing– and helping to build out the platform UI library.
- Manage UI library and work to ensure visual and interaction consistency across multiple products.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- At least 3 years experience in UX/UI design, preferably working on B2B/business enterprise productsProficiency in Sketch and familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- A team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision; self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- Experience conducting user tests
- Experience with, or working, products that facilitate social media advertising and engagement.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Unlimited Vacation and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.