Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As the User Experience Manager, you will lead a team that is responsible for creating a first-class user experience for our clients. You will work closely with product management, product development, and our customers directly to deliver software applications that exhibit best-in-class design and platform consistency. As a player/coach, you will have a significant impact on the application’s look and feel as well as user interaction. You must have a great eye for aesthetic and pay the utmost attention to details.
- Manage team of user experience designers and drive career growth and opportunity for the team members
- Supervise the timely design, production, and delivery/completion of user experience mockups and other design artifacts
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan new processes in user experience design function to drive quality and efficiencies
- Develop and maintain UI / UX standards for development team.
- Create mock-ups for new features and functionalities using requirements from Product Management, consultants, and clients.
- Conduct UI reviews and ensure consistency across multiple teams.
- Engage in end user research and usability testing.
- Be a champion of good UX design.
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Design or UX degree preferred)
- 5+ years of software user experience design experience
- 2+ years of management experience leading significant design efforts
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in creating intuitive and appealing web applications
- Deep knowledge of UI / UX best practices
- Expertise in producing both wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes
- Substantial experience with end user communication (gathering user feedback, performing surveys, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary