User Experience Designer
Syndigo is looking for a UI/UX Designer to enhance the user experience and design of our portfolio of applications. Understands user workflows to inform product design strategy. Researches, designs, and documents solutions that align with business goals.
This role reports to Syndigo’s VP of Product, and can be based in Syndigo’s office in Nashville, Waukesha, or Chicago.
- Work closely with product owners to design the user experience.
- Collaborate on user experience planning with product managers, business analysts, and engineering.
- Create process flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web and mobile.
- Design interactive prototypes (using app such as Invision) to gather user feedback.
- Maintain consistency in visual elements and define behaviors.
- Request and drive user research/usability tests as needed.
- Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- 3-5+ years of product design experience
- Passion for identifying and solving real user problems
- Have a strong work ethic and passion for UX/UI design
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and responsive layouts
- Able to create engaging, highly usable and intuitive designs and layouts
- Proficient in at least one standard UX design tool. (preferred: Sketch)
- Proficient in standard design tools, preferably Sketch, but including Photoshop and Illustrator