Livly is seeking an experienced and talented UI/UX Designer to join our rapidly growing UX&D (User Experience & Design) Team! As a UI/UX Designer — and a member of the UX&D Team — you will be responsible for shaping Livly’s core products while defining unique, user-centric designs, behaviors and experiences. Your core role includes gathering user requirements, designing development-ready interfaces, and working closely with Livly’s product and engineering teams.
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Gather and assess user requirements in collaboration with Livly’s product managers and engineers.
- Design comprehensive solutions that address key business and user needs.
- Create user flows, design documentation, prototypes, pixel-perfect design assets, and other UX deliverables.
- Prepare and present in-depth concepts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Plan, design and conduct user testing, research, usability studies, and competitor analysis.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of comprehensive design elements.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Document and collaborate on Livly’s style guide and principle.
- Continuously monitor the success of Livly’s products through analytics and tools.
- Review and collaborate with peer designers.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- A problem solver. You have the ability to break down complex business needs to formulate actional insight for multiples teams to act upon.
- A critical thinker. You have a strong analytical background and keen attention to detail with the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- A strong communicator. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills that enable you to work with engineers, design teams, and business stakeholders.
- User-centric. You have a passion and love for creating seamless user experiences.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 4+ years professional experience in a UI/UX role designing web and native iOS and Android applications.
- Keen understanding of usability principles, UI patterns, web standards and their application.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., InVision, Balsamiq, etc.).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Experience with InVision Studio, HTML5, CSS3, JIRA, Confluence, and/or Webflow is a plus.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.