We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro is looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our product design team. As a UI Designer, the successful candidate will become immersed in the world of advertising technology, and will have a direct impact on growing the business by building out features and capabilities of Basis Platform.
• Your primary responsibility will be to work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers in agile team environment, building large, complex digital products.
• You’ll create a wide range of deliverables such as workflows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups, while collaborating with a UX designer.
• Create, maintain, improve, and document our visual design system.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience as a UI designer
• Strong knowledge of design fundamentals and principles: information design, visual design, web standards, typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition, etc. HTML + CSS a plus.
• Proficient in Sketch, or similar.
• Experience with prototyping tools such as Marvelapp, Invision, etc.
• A design portfolio demonstrating critical thinking, problem solving, innovation, and practical user interaction solutions that delight the user.
• A passion to learn and stay on top of latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Familiarity with Agile Methodology
• Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills. A great storyteller and presenter.
• Collaborative, self-motivated, curious, and humble.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.