Senior Graphic Designer
Job Description Summary
CCC Information Services, a leading technology and artificial intelligence company, serving the multi-billion-dollar auto collision repair and insurance industry, is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to support company marketing initiatives. As a member of the Marketing Team, the role will support the development of branded-content, company presentations, corporate website, email, and direct client communications with the objective of building the CCC brand, reputation and business success.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6+ years of graphic design experience, experience building/evolving brand guidelines, ability to manage a fast-paced work environment and enjoy working as a team.
Core Skills include:
- Ability to design for a digital and print audience.
- Design logo, illustrations and website pages.
- Design / storytelling experiences through presentations in PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Adobe.
- Ability to design in HTML5.
- Experience collaborating with and managing external agencies.
Education & Training:
- 6+ years of design experience at an agency or within a marketing team
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or a related field
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!