- Job Description:
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
We’re looking for a designer with a need for speed. Love knocking out multiple small projects a day quickly and accurately? This is the place for you. To do this job, you’ll need to be extremely fluent in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, specifically for print. You’ll also need experience working in a fast-paced environment, working on small projects for multiple requestors and generally keeping cool and collected while still crushing deadlines daily.
As an integral member of a team that focuses on serving the design needs of our sales staff, you’ll be responsible for designing and executing design for projects in support of our sales people’s mission of reaching out to consumers and referral partners in multiple channels. Experience designing sales collateral specifically is a huge plus!
Please, show us your work. Provide links to your online portfolio showcasing examples of print ads, infographics, flyers, ebooks or anything else that you think qualifies you. A little bit of customer service experience is also nice to have.
- Designing or editing existing templates of print ads, flyers, postcards, posters, pop-up banners, static digital banner ads, and a wide variety of other assets.
- Work within internal brand and compliance standards
- Basic HTML email coding and asset design for email marketing campaigns a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum three years of design experience in a corporate setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of the print production process
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS, a plus
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, a plus
- Understanding of image usage rights
- Must work quickly with accuracy and an attention to detail
- Collaborative nature with the ability to own and defend design decisions
- Strong time management and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.