Production Design Coordinator
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is growing. And our creative team is growing with it—we need a production designer. We want to cultivate your love for specs and process. You’ll be an integral part of the creative department, reporting to the ACD Design and working in our Chicago location.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Support the creative, production and stakeholder teams across the company. Projects and tasks include, but not limited to:
- Designing presentations.
- Creating mock-ups for print, digital and internal collateral.
- Updating pre-existing assets.
- Assisting with photo searches.
- Collecting footage and assets.
- Coding CRM emails in our proprietary tool.
- Organizing asset libraries and being the go-to resource for materials.
- Keylining approved print materials for vendor handoff.
- Manage working time and stay organized to handle multiple assignments and meet all deadlines.
- Embrace daily challenges and be resourceful in solving problems.
- Be a cool, fun, real human being who works hard and has a good time doing it.
- Love food and show an insatiable curiosity to learn more about it.
You Should Have
- At least 2 years of production design experience
- Must be comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign – After Effects a plus
- Must understand file specs and formats for both print and digital
- Must be comfortable using a Mac
- Must be comfortable using Gmail, Google Docs and Dropbox
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Must love food, seriously
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.