As the world’s leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information, go to www.stats.com and follow STATS on Twitter @STATS_Insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Design engaging experiences for Desktop, Web & Mobile
- Solve problems across coaching, athlete, and fan use cases, enabling new workflows and a more open line of communication
- Tirelessly advocate for the user and evangelize the importance of user feedback, and data-driven decision making in informing great design
- Prototype and validate your ideas
- Present design solutions to customers, stakeholders and executives
- Defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Implement flows, wireframes and interaction models that use UX best practices for both desktop and mobile environments
- Collaborate across several teams, including but not limited to design, engineering and product management
- Navigate the complexity of larger scale products, from tiny interaction details to the larger product vision and customer experience as a whole
- Create and deliver assets to developers and work tirelessly to ensure the design is being implemented to a high standard
Skills & Requirements
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 years of experience as an interaction design or user experience design professional
- Degree in graphic design, interaction design, HCI or equivalent experience
- To take a user-centered approach to design and seek contextual input
- An ability to give and receive feedback directed toward evolving design quality
- Compelling design portfolio with examples of digital design and information visualization
- Strong information visualization skills are a plus
- Comfort level with all of the tools of your trade, including Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, etc.