Product Design Director
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, Design with emphasis on UX or equivalent.
- At least 12 years as a principal-level designer or other similar level of responsibility.
- Experience championing Design Thinking and human-centered product design from research and insight generation through concept development and product development.
- Relevant hands-on experience with designing and enhancing user experience in applications, websites, products and services that balance user needs, technical constraints and business objectives using a broad array of tools such as InVision, Adobe CS, and Sketch Experience leading designers with a proven track record building and managing strong, effective design teams.
We'd love to see:
- Strong familiarity with Agile software development processes and methodologies, specifically SAFe.
Impact You'll Make:
- You will advance the conversation around design and design thinking within TransUnion Consumer Interactive business.
- You will be part of a cross-functional Agile team and will own all aspects of the design process.
- As the primary design leader for our Consumer business, you will drive the design process and ensure that the business delivers compelling design solutions for our users across all of our channels.
- You will be responsible for the overall quality of design output and its contribution to business objectives.
- You will manage and oversee the delivery of a range of design projects, defining project scope, goals, milestones, and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Through the development of interactive prototypes, you will convey a realistic feel of the intended experience.
- You will draw upon a variety of methods to share ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, etc.) and will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to integrate design outputs into the product initiatives that delight customers.
- You will craft, own, and articular project vision and drive execution, quality management, and client relationships within an Agile environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.