Motion Graphic Designer
Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 2,500 employees in 175 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate was ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide’s “Top Mortgage Lenders 2013” honors, and was recognized by Inc. magazine as the No. 4 private company job creator in the U.S. in 2013.
We are not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We have tons of energy and we love what we do – get people great priced mortgages and wow them with our impeccable customer service.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Graphic Designer – (Motion) to join our innovative and passionate creative team. As a member of the creative team, the Graphic Designer executes and produces static digital designs, storyboards, and concept artwork for videos and animation.
- Work within the Video and Motion Graphics team at Guaranteed Rate
- Create static designs that will be animated or used to enhance videos
- Collaborate with Creative Directors and Animators to conceptualize designs/story.
- Contribute to idea meetings pushing for new creative solutions for Videos/Animation/Social Media concepts at Guaranteed Rate.
- Develop storyboards and static frames for digital ads and animations.
- Portfolio of recent work. Ability to deliver high-quality designs with an eye for detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite Skills (Illustrator, Photoshop,)
- Passion for good design and current design best practices with the ability to bring new ideas and recommendations that will help us grow the company.
- Great attention to detail and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done right.
- Experience in typography for animation
- Need to be solid in conceptual thinking and digital design work
- Light video editing, After Effects, or 3D experience is a plus
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.