Manager of Product Design
At the intersection of business opportunity and user need, you will chart and execute a strategy to deliver value to our clients while exemplifying our shared company values. If you are driven to make great things and have a track record of delivering results, read on. Devbridge is seeking a Manager of Product Design to join our Chicago Product Design team.
Manager of Product Design
You will own the quality of, and opportunity for, product design across a portfolio of Fortune 1000 clients. The role focuses on both supporting the world-class designers who make up our team, and the award-winning digital products we build for our clients.
- Take ownership of driving your product design team’s career growth
- Support them in successful delivery of design and custom software
- Provide delivery assurance through hands-on coaching, mentorship, and execution
- Work directly with the Managing Director to grow product teams in a healthy and sustainable way, and advocate for the value of design within new partnerships
- Capture learnings of products and the larger digital product industry to shape and evolve the Product Design capabilities at Devbridge Group for our global clients
The Core Values of Devbridge Group
Make Great Things
Be engaged in every aspect of the software delivery process, and know the ins and outs of making great things. You’ve delivered them before, and you can’t wait for the next challenge.
Activity without progress is worthless. The strongest candidates take responsibility for success and failure, and support the team through their efforts.
Tracking, measuring, escalating, and following through on expectations. Clients work with us because they trust us. We work well together because of how this value extends to our teams.
You know ‘design is never really done’ and you treat your professional development the same way. Rejecting mediocrity, and always looking to improve your skills and those around you.
Speak up and stand for what you think is true. You do this for your team, your pod, and your own career and ideas. You execute your vision with data and action.
Celebrate success and share in growing a team and place where great things can be made.
- 2+ years leading product development and managing designers
- 8+ years of experience in the design industry
- Track record and examples of cross-discipline product work
- Design recommendations made with data, knowing the right tool for the right job
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Work at a digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- Develop the team and practice alongside an engaged and energetic management team
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement and development
- Performance based bonuses in addition to a competitive salary
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program