Design at SwipeSense: The design team at SwipeSense plays a key role in ensuring that the right problems are solved in the right way, based on real insights and data. Our process is fundamentally human-centered, relying on regular and frequent input from our users and customers.
We believe that good design is one of our core business differentiators and is critical to our mission of making healthcare safe and predictable.
Who we need: We are looking an experienced freelance designer, able to fully embrace our company’s brand and design philosophy and translate this to critical sales and marketing design projects. We create powerful tools and data for healthcare and need help telling the world about it.
Primary Role: Collaborate with project owner, and key stakeholders across sales, marketing and design to deliver projects on time and on-budget.
Responsibilities vary based on projects. Projects can include but are not limited to:
- Marketing campaigns
- Marketing collateral (e.g. case studies, website)
- Sales collateral (e.g. decks, one-pagers)
- Illustration/image asset creation
- Product videos, animations
- Product photography
- BA in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or related field. Self-taught candidates must have extensive experience and work samples.
- Portfolio demonstrating UI and visual design skills, information architecture, and user experience design with particular focus in visual design.
- Experience in telling a brand's story through visual design and guiding users through that story.
- Ability to work within and expand upon existing brand guidelines.
- A passion for visual excellence.
- Strong empathy with people and the ability to create design that emotionally connects.
- Ability to communicate design rationale. You can articulate the 'why' and lead discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions.
- Self-motivated, proactive and independent.
Bonus if you have:
- Motion design
- Illustration skills
Please note: position is project-based, part time position, located at our Chicago headquarters.