We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Relativity is seeking an Associate User Product Designer to help drive great design for all our product offerings, including RelativityOne. This role reports directly to the Director of User Experience and will collaborate closely with the Product Management, Engineering, and Research teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated designer with a portfolio of strong product or digital design work. You will have a deep understanding of web and mobile best practices. You will bring your experience in building beautiful and functional products, as well as help foster a culture of design thinking across our product organization.
You will be a creative thinker, passionate about design, and able to embrace constraints and feedback. Communication and collaboration is one of your strengths, and you are a strong advocate for high design standards and how they positively impact the work of our customers.
You will collaborate with your fellow design, product, and engineering teams to build market leading products that are functional and intuitive. You will contribute to new initiatives to improve the visual design and interaction patterns of our platform. Ultimately, you will be responsible for making sure our customers have an excellent experience using Relativity, and that our products help them be successful at their job.
- Identify and interact with stakeholders, making sure their requirements and expectations are met.
- Maintain the style guide and pattern library to ensure consistency throughout the application.
- Collaborate on projects with team members, iterating over options to find the best solution.
- Create innovative solutions that are scalable and reusable.
- Lead design sessions to gather requirements, set expectations and start to conceptualize the design.
- Discuss reasoning for designs with stakeholders while listening to their feedback and concerns.
- Perform User Research to ensure that designs are validated and that our users’ needs are met.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, Figma, InVision, Marvel or other similar UI design and prototyping software.
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience working on products with a large amount of data
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of interaction design and principles
- Some experience doing various forms of User Research
- Strong Project Management skills
- 1+ years of user experience.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work with a proven track record for solving difficult UX design problems with intuitive interfaces for customers.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.