Technical Business Analyst
At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a member of Relativity's technical PM group, you will help shape the future and vision of the Relativity platform. You will work with our product managers, customers, and platform developers to gather requirements and
understand their needs. You will help our platform development teams build products that address those needs, and play an important role in the Agile development process.
- Understand the functionality of our platform tools, including our API’s, the ADS, and the platform infrastructure
- Understand the needs of platform developers, including ISV’s, PHP’s, corporations, and law firms
- Partner with technical product managers to develop and maintain product roadmap
- Report on usage trends to help inform our product planning process
- Support technical product managers and platform SCRUM teams by developing and refining prototypes, FAQ’s, webinars, release notes, and demos
- Document current and future state system functionality
- Help facilitate technical discussions with SME’s, client services, advice team, and others as needed to inform their work
- Provide input on user stories and acceptance criteria as needed
- Assist with continuous improvement of internal processes, including documenting improvements in our manuals and group wiki
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Facilitation and inquiry skills
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle; Agile experience a plus
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, business IT, technical communications, or comparable work experience preferred
- Ability to work with non-technical clients in a consultative capacity to quickly learn new concepts and provide software solutions using effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Experience in development efforts using iterative Agile (Scrum) methodologies preferable
- Experience working in a technology industry preferred
Our software has more than 130,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.