Sr. Business Analyst
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be working with partners across the organization to provide analytical support for their toughest data problems. You will work directly with stakeholders to detail analysis requirements and project plans, compiling necessary data and statistics alongside other members of the analyst team. You will gain exposure to various stakeholders and key senior leadership team members by presenting findings and key marketing focused insights.
You will also be responsible for ensuring all teams are aligned on priorities as well as communicating out to the broader organization on those priorities. Above all, you will spend your days obsessed with our users, viewing every decision through hyper customer centricity lenses and ensuring that we champion to the best decision.
To be Successful, You'll Need
- 4-6 years related experience
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets using Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, lookups, and macros
- Basic understanding of how to use SQL for querying large data sets
- Experience using visualization techniques for presenting data and analysis
- Experience with web analytics tools (Adobe or Google Analytics) a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written + oral) with the ability to work well with a wide range of stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, or related field, preferred
- Familiarity and interest in maintaining current knowledge on sports and concert information
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N. Canal Street #800
Chicago, IL 60606