Specialist, Business Process
Browse the Aisles
We are seeking a dynamic talent to join our Replenishment team. As a Business Process Specialist, one is responsible for leading major projects, processes, or program assignments. Serving as an expert in the field, using professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues. Supporting the department in executing the demand planning and buying process by providing the right tools, systems, insights into data, and managing forecasting.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA (these include Stop & Shop, Giant Foods, Giant Martins, Food Lion, Hannaford, and Peapod) and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Perform data analysis and provide recommendations to address inventory management issues
- Develop processes for improved forecasting
- Outline specific objectives and processes that are focused on generating innovative solutions to critical business problems
- Prioritize change requests and manage development and implementation processes
- Participate in projects aimed at improving quality and/or lowering costs
- Develop appropriate dashboard views to support the Lead Demand Planner and Inventory Managers
- Analyze movement of available inventory and data and potential impacts of seasonal events on the eCommerce grocery retail industry (e.g. inclement weather and holidays)
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of Relevant Experience
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Effectively communicate to various levels of management
- Ability to work within a team centered environment
- Strong financial, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Data mining experience
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.