- Support Retail/QSR (Quick Serve Restaurant) vertical in the function of Pre-Sales and Solutions.
- Support data attribution efforts as it relates to QSR's menu items.
- Participate in prospecting calls to match client objectives with Numerator solutions and help assess feasibility of ad-hoc project requests.
- Support the solutions and sales team in developing and reviewing proposals (and providing feedback) for clients related to custom project analyses.
- Collaborate with Client Services and Marketing team to document ROI (return on investment) case studies and create playbooks for external use.
- Develop short "teaser" sales material by connecting industry news with Numerator's OmniPanel insights.
- Develop a deep understanding of Numerator solutions and services including their key differentiators versus legacy approaches and competing offerings.
- Understand everything there is to know about Numerator's data collection and attribution process to be an external and internal technical expert and contributor.
- Actively play a lead role with Solutions Consultant or Manager in support of Sales Directors during pre-sales period.
- Identify process and solutions improvement opportunities to allow the business to scale more efficiently.
- Travel, as required, to support the above responsibilities.
Key Skills Required
- Knowledge of the Retail/QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) landscape.
- Familiarity of both syndicated and household panel data (e.g. Nielsen, IRI, and/or NPD).
- Understanding of key market research use cases – survey or purchase analytics.
- Generally curious; an aptitude to learn more and identify creative solutions.
- Positive, solutions-focused demeanor and approach.
- Skilled at developing relationships with internal stakeholders to become a trusted and value-added business partner.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills, particularly with customers or prospects present.
- Microsoft Office expertise (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Bachelor's with 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Desired Agency/Publisher experience in developing media strategy, tactics, and new business development.
- Desired experience in media targeting, measurement, and evaluation
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the media, retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.