Senior Strategy Associate
Job Description Summary
The Senior Strategy Associate will report to CCC’s Vice President of Strategy. Key responsibilities will include performing strategic market analyses, managing the strategic planning process, developing customer pitches, and supporting preparation for quarterly Board of Directors meetings. In this unique role, the Strategy Associate’s work will have visibility from CCC’s entire Execute Leadership Team, including the CEO and CFO.
The Strategy Associate will gain valuable cross-functional experience and insight into CCC’s strategic initiatives. Strong performers will have the ability to take on added responsibility, and will have numerous opportunities for career advancement within the company, based on areas of interest and business needs.
· Conduct market scans and identify new growth opportunities
· Manage the ongoing strategic planning process to inform strategic priorities and capital allocation
· Develop pitch materials for key customer meetings, including new and adjacent markets
· Support development of discussion materials for quarterly meetings with our Private Equity backed Board of Directors
· Create business cases for new growth opportunities, working with cross-functional teams
· Perform competitive analysis in support of CCC’s business priorities
· Work with cross-functional teams including sales, product management, product development, and finance to help drive execution of business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of consulting experience, ideally including business and/or growth strategy assignments
- Strong performance in academic institution as well as in current role
- Proven experience creating PowerPoint slides and presentations for consulting engagements
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to quickly distill data sets into key insights
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to discuss and explain key issues / opportunities with senior business leaders
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and independent work
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!