Senior Forecast Analyst
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Senior Forecast Analyst: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. This growth requires an increased focus on forecasting to enhance insight into financial performance and support strategic decision making.
We are looking for someone that is detail-oriented, driven and eager to grow with our Finance team. Our ideal candidate has a strong analytical background in corporate finance, consulting or investment banking, and is excited to learn about our business and help establish new processes as we continue to build out our finance team. A self-starter that takes initiative, ownership over processes and is resourceful will excel in this role.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with our Grocery Sales team to understand performance in current business and ensure our financial forecasts reflect the latest information at the account and SKU level
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to determine ideal pricing and promotional strategy for accounts
- Analyze traditional and non-traditional data sources to develop growth projections on new accounts and categories
- Analyze historical promotional activity to understand effectiveness of different trade spend activities and update forecast to accurately reflect
- Partner with Accounting to analyze trade spend actuals relative to budget—determine drivers of difference and refine forecast with key takeaways
- Maintain financial point of view for inputs into Sales & Operations Planning processes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- 3 years’ experience in corporate finance, consulting or investment banking
- Evidence of cross functional partnership experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Manufacturing/consumer goods industry experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.